- Taped seams
- YKK main zipper
- Chest pocket with flap containing hidden ID pocket
- Vertical chest pocket with coated zipper
- Hidden multifunction pocket for tablet or notebook (A4)
- Double storm flap with hook & loop
- 2 pockets with zipper and flaps
- Detachable hood with string and hook & loop adjustment
- Reinforced on shoulders
- Mesh lining for optimizid breathability
- Sewn incisions on sleeves for better fit
- Sleeves with hook & loop adjustment
- Adjustable lower hem
- Print access
- Segmented EN ISO 20471 certified reflective tape
|Water column main fabric||> 20.000 mm H₂O|
|Breathability||> 5.000 g/m²/24h|
|Material||TWSV 75D ELKA TECH MEMBRANE|
|Composition||100% polyester. 75D twill. 190g/m2|
|Properties||Windproof, waterproof, breathable, ELKA Stretch, ELKA zip-in|
|Size L Back Length||81 cm / 32 in|
|Product Series||Visible Xtreme|
Mechanical stretch is optimal for the wearer, due to the special weave as continuous bends and flex movements do not deplete the fabric and the clothing can be washed again and again without compromising the shape and elasticity. The stretchable fabric is laminated with a flexible PU-membrane for a class 3/3 wind-, waterproof and breathable product, that can be used as ordinary workwear throughout the day.
- protection against extremes
ELKA Rainwear develops, manufactures, and markets waterproof workwear of the best quality, and we do so with know-how since 1958.
Our focus is on durability, comfort, and functionality – and you will feel this as optimal protection against rain, snow and cold when working outdoors and against water in wet working environments.
Here you will definitely find the workwear that suits your profession and your needs – in a high quality and a well-thought-out design.