- Taped seams
- Lightweight winter jacket with high end insulation
- The padding is comfortemp® from Freudenberg
- 2-way YKK main zipper
- Chest pocket with flap containing hidden ID pocket
- Vertical chest pocket with coated zipper
- Hidden multifunction pocket for Tablet or notebook (A4)
- Double storm flap with hook & loop
- 2 pockets with zipper and flaps
- Detachable hood with string and hook & loop adjustment
- Reinforced on shoulders
- Sleeves with hook & loop adjustment and hand protection
- Adjustable lower hem
- Print access
- Segmented EN ISO 20471 certified reflective tape
|Water Resistance||mm H₂O: > 8.000 mm|
|Material||TWSV 75D ELKA TECH MEMBRANE|
|Composition||100% polyester. 75D twill. 190g/m2|
|Properties||ELKA Stretch, ELKA winter|
|Size L Back Length||81 cm|
|Product Series||Visible Xtreme|
Mechanical stretch is optimal for the wearer, due to the special weave as continuous bends and flex movements do not deplete the fabric and the clothing can be washed again and again without compromising the shape and elasticity. The stretchable fabric is laminated with a flexible PU-membrane for a class 3/3 wind-, waterproof and breathable product, that can be used as ordinary workwear throughout the day.
ELKA - Since 1958
At ELKA, we develop, manufacture and market products of the highest quality.
We have been doing that since 1958.
ELKA remains innovative, flexible and create solutions that lie outside the traditional framework. At ELKA we put our customers and dealers in absolute focus. Only through quick and quality-conscious service, can we ensure our customers a positive experience
Know-how is our most powerful resource and a high momentum ensures that we can continue to be flexible and innovative. Our focus is on your needs!